Utilizing King County EMS
Presented by: Amy Warrior, Communities of Care Program Manager
Discussion will include:
- Identifying service and response levels provided by King County EMS
- Identifying additional services available for non-emergency patient needs.
- Listing information needed when calling 911
- What information and paperwork to have ready for EMS responders, including DNR/POLST documents.
- Using a checklist/job aid provided in order to be prepared for 911 and EMS
1.0 CE for members who attend.