Essential Oils and the Adult Family Home
presented by Denise Kozsey, Wellness Advocate
- Define essential oils.
- Describe historical uses of essential oils.
- Describe essential oil classifications.
- Describe why quality matters and recognition of authenticity and safety of essential oil basics.
- Define aromatic, topical, and internal use of essential oils.
- Describe how to apply essential oils safely and application methods.
- Describe the scientific evidence related to essential oils.
- Describe some popular essential oils.
- Describe and understand some everyday use of essential oils.
- Describe therapeutic health benefits using essential oils.
- Describe at least one strategy to implement essential oils into your own AFH environment and overall approach to wellness.
1.0 hour of CE is available for members who attend.