Add to Calendar
Washington Department of Health
COVID-19 Q & A
for Healthcare Providers
- Each session will provide attendees updates and a forum for submitting questions to healthcare experts about how to deal with CoOVID-19 pandemic in long-term-care communities (nursing homes, assisted living, adult family homes, continuing care retirement communities, and related services).
- Capacity for attendance is capped at 1,000 lines, so where possible and safe, please share-log-ins with others.
- Preference is given to questions submitted through the chat window of Zoom, but we will attempt to allow questions through telephone for those without internet connection.
- Sessions are not recorded, but we are keeping records of questions with answers for re-distribution.
Time: Apr 9, 2020 11:00 AM Pacific Time
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://healthinsight.zoom.us/j/202998215
- Or iPhone one-tap :
- US: +16699006833,,202998215# or +13462487799,,202998215#
- Or Telephone:
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 )
- Meeting ID: 202 998 215