We are expanding our Education & Support team! We are seeking a positive, motivated person to join our team. This position will be key in delivering on our mission to improve the lives and well-being of vulnerable adults through the support of adult family homes.
Please share this information with anyone who might be a good match for this exciting opportunity!
Education & Support Specialist
The Adult Family Home Council’s mission is to improve the lives and well-being of vulnerable adults through the support of Adult Family Homes. The Council is seeking a motivated and positive individual to join our team.
This position will work as part of the Education & Support Team to respond to individual member requests for assistance with issues ranging from care planning, regulatory guidance, business planning and more. The ideal candidate will provide support through direct answers to questions via phone and email. In addition to providing excellent customer service this position will be responsible for the organization and expansion of the document library.
Based on issues such as common citations, survey of member needs, and topical issues, this position will coordinate state-wide education efforts that may include development and delivery of training materials and resources needed to support members in successful delivery of care and services.
- Care planning and/or caregiving
- Experience with adult family homes or other long-term care settings
- Training delivery/development
- Familiarity with Washington Administrative Code (WAC)
- Government regulatory environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
- Able to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Able to work with Microsoft Office and online training and meeting tools
Will also require
- Background check
- Valid Driver’s License
Compensation for this full-time position will range from $4,738 to $6,217 monthly depending on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits package includes medical, dental, paid vacation and 401K
Schedule: This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm in Tumwater, Washington. Some travel required.
Position will remain open until filled. Review for the position will begin 10/23/2020
Interested parties should submit
- Cover letter addressing your qualifications and interest in the position
- Three professional references with contact information to:
Director of Education & Support
Adult Family Home Council
3309 Capitol Blvd SW
Tumwater, WA 98501
Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit any questions in writing to either of the above addresses.